I have something to share with you.
A few weeks ago I posted about my inability to apply eye liner and shadow without having it bleed all over my eyelids. I am happy to share that I received recommendations from some friends on Facebook and it has made a world of difference.
So what did you recommend?
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer was suggested by Shelby, Melinda, Candice, Amy and Sara
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance was suggested by Natalie and Sara
- Mary Kay Eye Primer was suggested by Nicole
- Younique Glorious Face and Eye Primer was suggested by Kat
- Laura Mercier’s Eye Basics was suggested by Megan, Nicole, Deborah and Sara
I bought Laura Mercier’s Eye Basics since I am already using their caviar sticks and love the color options. I chose the Linen color so I could use it as a base and have it help brighten my eyes! Thanks for the help! Now I can learn how to do a smoky eye…any advice??