I have something to share with you.
When my husband and I were dating, I used to cook quite often, especially after we moved in together. Rack of Lamb was one of my “fancier” dishes and I have a super easy recipe. Perfect for a dinner party and only 5 ingredients! Serve it with mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes and a green vegetable and its a great meal. Mint Jelly is a must!
- Rack of Lamb, trimmed and frenched
- Dijon mustard
- Italian bread crumbs
- fresh parsley
- S & P
- Clean the lamb and pat dry. Make sure the bones are trimmed.
- Cover the meat and fat with salt and pepper, then cover with dijon mustard.
- Cover with italian breadcrumbs and keep in refrigerator to set(at least one hour).
- Heat oil to medium/high heat, lightly fry the lamb chops fat side down pushing on them to get crunchy, then holding the bones, lightly fry the sides of the meat and then let the bottom of the meat fry.
- Place them on a baking sheet in the over at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with garlic mashed potatoes or dark rum brown sugar mashed sweet potatoes and mint jelly