I have something to share with you.
Yes, it’s easy to have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with items from Trader Joe’s! But if you have a chance to have a small party at your home, here are some great items for small plates and appetizers and a few sweets
- Edamame hummus (one of my absolute favorites!)
- Frozen Indian Samosas and Pakora
- Cheese- they have so many options! I personally like the Port Salut and the triple Creme but cheddar, blue or the goat is great.
- Italian gourmet deli selection(great for a charcuterie plate with some cheese)
- Chocolate caramels(LOVE!)
- Peanut putter filled pretzel nuggets(LOVE and were sent in by a few friends)
- Tempura shrimp(pretty good for frozen)
- Potato latkes(a must buy and sent in by many friends)
- Pumpernickel pretzels(LOVE!)
- Trader Joe’s Arancini Bites – (my friend serves them with a side of marinara)
- Trader Joe’s Camembert Cheese and Cranberry Sauce Fillo –SO YUM
- Salsa Authentica and Salsa Verde with Organic blue corn chips
- Reduced fat Cilantro Dressing – use for a veggie dip
- Reduced guilt chunky guacamole
- Organic Corn Dippers
- Parmesan pastry pups (pigs in a blanket)
- Mac and Cheese Bites(freezer section)
So, what else do you love?