I have something to share with you.
Back in April 2014, I posted about my search for the perfect eye cream. I am happy to report that I received lots of feedback from various people on Facebook and have finally made my purchase.
I had tried glow by dr. brandt™ revitalizing retinol eye cream, and Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum. There was one I liked but I thought I would ask some other ladies through Facebook and other social media sites. Time In A Bottle™ For Eyes
So what did you recommend?
- Shelby suggests Glam glow bright mud eye treatment and Fresh black tea eye cream
- Whitney suggests Vibrant Eye Perfector from Beautycounter
- Candice and Holly suggest Rodan and Fields Redefine eye cream
- Missy suggests IS Clinical
- Bari suggests Colleen Rothschild Complete Eye Cream
I chose theFerulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum. One reason being I could purchase it easily at Sephora or Nordstrom. I also liked the bottle and how I could control how much product I would use, I could layer it with an eye cream to moisturize the area and the price point was great. My plan is to give it a few months and see how I do – appreciate the recommendations if this one doesn’t work out!